(This was my first attempt at this Soulies, not to toot my own horn but I think I done great!!! This recipe was made by yours truly 4rmsoul2vegan,Don't forget to head over and follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/4rmsoul2vegan/ ...ok let's get to this delicious recipe!!)
1/2 Cup of Jack fruit Company "BBQ Jack fruit"
1 Mission "Garden Spinach Herb Wrap"
3 Grapes Tomatoes
1/2 cup of Sliced halves of Cucumber
1 Tbsp of Guacamole
3 pieces of Spring Mix Salad
1. Place 1/2 cup of BBQ Jackfruit into a medium saucepan on low-medium for about 3 mins.(It's already cooked, all you need to do is warm it up).
2. Put 1 Mission Garden Spinach Herb Wrap on your favorite dish.
3. Put 1-2 Tbsp of guacamole on the wrap
4.Cut the 3 grape tomatoes into halves, and add it to the wrap
5. Add the the 1/2 of sliced halves of Cucumber
6. Place the 1/2 Cup of BBQ Jackfruit on top of the wrap, and add romaine lettuce
7. Fold wrap to you desired shape, and Cut in half
8. Enjoy Soulies!!!!