I love flour lol, I don't know why I loved it is so much, but I had to give up it up because it has so unhealthy,but lucky for us Soulie I have fought some alternatives!!! Let's talk Flour Power!!!!
1. Coconut Flour- Coconut flour is a soft, naturally grain- and gluten-free flour produced from dried coconut meat.
2. Chickpea Flour- Gram flour or chickpea flour or besan, is a pulse flour made from a variety of ground chickpea known as Bengal gram.
3. Almond Flour- Almond flour is a gluten-free nut flour that should consist of nothing but ground blanched (no skin) almonds.
4. Hazelnut Flour- Whole hazelnuts are peeled and ground into a delicate, crumbly flour, which adds an intense richness to pie crusts, scones, cookies, and pastries.
5. Rice Flour- Rice flour is a form of flour made from finely milled rice.
6. Oats Flour- Oat Flour is finely granulated material derived from clean oat groats or portions thereof.