(This recipe was created by 4rmSoul2vegan, Don't forget to follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/4rmsoul2vegan/ )
1 cup of sliced strawberries
1 handful of golden raisins or (raisins that you prefer)
1 cup of diced apples
1 cup of oatmeal
1. Place 1 1/2 cups - 2 cups of water into pot and let it boil.
2. Reduce heat on pot to low to medium temperature in place oats in.
3. Let oatmeal cook for about 1-2 mins( depends on the consistency that you prefer your oatmeal)
4. Allow the oatmeal to cool for a few mins (don't allow oatmeal to harden)
5. Add in the strawberries, raisins, and apple slices
6. Enjoy! ( Dish is served best while warm)