(Shoutout to Carleigh from plantyou for this amazing recipe,Don't forget to follow her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/plantyou/)
Three Ingredient Vegan Nutella
2 1/2 cups of raw hazelnuts
1 cup of vegan chocolate
1/4 tbsp of salt
1. Roast the hazelnuts on s baking sheet at 360 for 12 minutes.
2. Add the roasted nuts to a food processor, and process into a hazelnut butter.
3. Heat the chocolate until melted.
4. Add the chocolate to the hazelnut butter and process.
5. Add salt to taste
6. Enjoy, or store at room temperature in a jar for a couple of weeks.