Headaches are the worse,I know for myself, I used to pop Tylenol like candy for my headaches, but was not aware of the damage Tylenol or pain medicine can do to my liver. So Soulies you know your girl had to find a healthier way...
What is it?
Headache is pain in any region of the head. Headaches may occur on one or both sides of the head, be isolated to a certain location, radiate across the head from one point, or have a vise-like quality.
What Causes It?
headaches are caused by changes to blood vessels, nerves, and chemicals in the brain.
What Can I Do?
2. Manage Stress
3. Put warm cloth on head and lay down
5. Eat a Healthy Diet
7.Take a warm salt bath
What can I Take or Eat?
1. Carrots/Celery- For relaxation( anti-stress)
2. Salad - For relaxation, high in fiber
3. Bananas- Relaxes the blood vessels, high in potassium and magnesium
4. Cayenne Pepper- Relieves congestion and reduce sinus pressure, contains capsaicin
5. Ginger- reduces nausea which sometimes might be a symptom of a headache.