(Shoutout to @electrifyyolife , for sharing her amazing recipe with us don't forget to go follow her on Instagram @electrifyyolife)
Alkaline Strawberry Jam
1 cup of frozen Strawberries
3 Tbsp of Water
1 1/2 Tbsp of Agave ( *1 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar if Desired)
1. Boil down the cup of strawberries on medium heat.
2. Mash strawberries while om stove.
3. Keep strawberries on stove for 3-4 mins, then remove from stove.
4.Combine all ingredients to the jelly, and mix together.
5. Let it cool for 8 mins, then store in a glass jar .
6. Place in fridge until cold, or your desired temperature and ENJOY!!!!