I can honestly say during my transiting phase milk was one of the hardest things for me to give up , and good news for you, you don't have to. Now pause of course I am not talking about continuing drinking regular milk, but no worry love I got u l.o.l let's discuss some milk alternatives! (There are many store ready alternatives,but it's suggested to make your own because sometimes story brought alternatives can have hidden chemicals that are harmful to your body,so drink responsibly! L.o.l continuing on .....)
1. Almond Milk- Almond milk is a plant milk manufactured from almonds with a creamy texture and nutty flavor.
2. Rice Milk- Rice milk is a grain milk made from rice. It is mostly made from brown rice and commonly unsweetened.
3. Coconut Milk- Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated pulp of a mature coconut.
4. Hemp Milk- Hemp milk, or hemp seed milk, is a plant milk made from hemp seeds that are soaked and ground in water.
5. Oat Milk- Oat milk is a type of plant milk derived from whole oat grains by soaking the plant material to extract its nutrients.