I have to say my favorite food is pasta, and when I decided to pursue a Vegan lifestyle pasta was one of the hardest things that I had to give up. Lucky for us both we no longer have to give pasta up I have found some amazing alternatives to pasta. Let's Sauce it up,Let's talk pasta.
1. Zucchini Noodle Pasta- Zucchini pasta is made by taking a spiralizer and spiralize the zucchini into noodles and adding your favorite veggies and enjoy.
2. Spaghetti Squash Pasta- Using a spiralizer and spiralize the spaghetti squash and make it into spaghetti squash into noodles.
3. Brown Rice Pasta- The rice is store ready in can be brought in the store. A few common brands are Lundberg,Jovial.and live G free. Brown rice pasta is sold at target,Walmart,Aldi ,and Whole Food Market, and Amazon.
4. Red Lentil Pasta- This rice is store ready it can be brought in your local stores. Stores that carry red lentil pasta are Walmart,Target,Whole Food Market,Thrive Market and Amazon. Popular Brands are Banza,Barilla,Tolerant.
5. Kamut Pasta- This pasta is store ready and it can be brought in your local store. Stores that carry kamut pasta are Target, Whole Food Market, Amazon ,and Thrive Market. Popular Brands are Banza,Bob's Red Mill, and Eden Food.
6.Chick Pea Pasta- This pasta is store ready and it can be brought in your local store. Stores that carry chick pea pasta are Target,Whole Food Market,Amazon,and Thrive Market.