(This recipe was created by yours truly 4rmsoul2vegan, Don't forget to follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/4rmsoul2vegan/)
1 cup of Quinoa,Brown Rice Pasta
1 cup of Organic garlic and roasted vegetables pasta sauce (or your preferred pasta sauce)
1/2 of Diced onions
1 cup of Fresh peppers (I used a mixture of sweet peppers)
2 pieces of Cilantro (optional)
1. Add 2 cups of water to medium pot, and bring to a boil
2. Place one cup or organic quinoa brown rice pasta to the pot of boiling water
3.Reduce the temperature of water to low -medium and allow pasta to cook
4.Stir pasta occasionally to avoid pasta sticking
5. Add a pinch of sea salt to season noodles
6. Allow pasta to cool and drain.
7. Add to your favorite serving dish
Preparing the Pasta Sauce and Roasted Peppers
1. Place a cup of organic garlic and roasted vegetables sauce into a sauce pan
2. Set the temperature on low-medium
3. Allow sauce to warm for about 2 mins
4. Place 1/2 cup of diced onion in pan
5. Place 1 cup of peppers in pan
6. Allow the pasta sauce ,onions, and peppers to cook for about 2-3 mins on a low -medium temperature.
7. Allow the Pasta sauce with peppers to cool
8.Add Pasta sauce and peppers to pasta.