There are many herbs and spices that you might already have in your herb cabinet, and you might didn't know the health benefits. I will list a few general herbs and there health benefits, so you can start to make use of those herbs that are just sitting there collecting dust.
Herbs and there Health Benefits :
1. Cinnamon- Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon aids in lower blood sugar.
2. Sage- an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean. Sage may improve brain function and memory.
3. Peppermint- Peppermint is a hybrid mint, a cross between watermint and spearmint. Peppermint aids in relieving IBS pain, skin conditions, headaches,and flu symptoms.
4. Tumeric- Turmeric is a flowering plant of the ginger family, is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. Turmeric has anti inflammatory effects, aids in relieving nausea and muscle pains.
5. Basil (Holy Basil)- an aromatic annual herb of the mint family, native to tropical Asia. Basil aids in fighting infections and boosts immunity.
Reference(s): Leech, J. (2017, June 4). 10 Delicious Herbs and Spices with Powerful Health Benefits. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-healthy-herbs-and-spices
(Disclaimer: I am not a certified health care consultant and any health care advice listed on 4rmSoul2Vegan, are nearly suggestions and you should consult your doctor before using any of these products or herbs. Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medications or persons consult a health care professional or doctor before using any of these products. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.)